Shop Policies for Cyn Jewelry/Cyn Bergsbaken Jewelry
Cyn Bergsbaken Jewelry now called Cyn Jewelry will be sold on this webpage. Also in the Cyn Shop 2 under Instagram.com
Cynthia will be bringing out some new designs, stones, and pearls in jewelry sets.
If you see something you're interested in or would like to create a custom project, please message me here on this site. https://www.cynthiabergsbakenart.com
Thank you for your interest.
- Upon ordering an item that is non-custom, there will be around 2-3 days before the
- Custom orders expect around 1-4 weeks before shipping.
Payment options for Custom
- Secure options with PayPal. Payment is done before the jewelry item is mailed.
- Or another option, Cynthia will manually process your order with "Square."
- Checks can be used, but payment must be sent before the product is mailed.
Returns & exchanges
I do not accept returns on custom items.
I do not accept exchanges or cancellations
Custom and personalized orders
Processing time for custom items will vary. I will work with you on the selecting
the project you would want me to create for you. At that time, I can let you know how much
time I will require.
- I use natural stones/gemstones. These stones cannot be dipped in anti-tarnish
- Use a Q-tip with the anti-tarnish solution for cleaning silver metal parts, only.
- Stones can be cleaned with warm water. Please make sure to dry item with a soft towel.
- Stones can be cleared energetically with intention and water. Please do not use salt with
Gift wrapping and packaging
I can provide gift wrapping for your purchase for an extra fee.
- Christmas gift wrap, $4.00
- All occasion gift wrap, $4.00
What metals, stones, or designs do you have for me to choose from?
I have many gemstones and stones to choose from. You can ask me for a particular
stone/gemstone. If I do not have it, I can purchase it. The majority of the stones I use
I use only "precious metals". The metals I use are:
Sterling silver, Fine silver (nuggets), 14 Kt Gold-filled, and 14 Kt Gold.
Can you fix my piece of jewelry I bought from you?
Yes, I can fix your piece of jewelry for a small fee and the cost of shipping it.
***All original content is copyrighted by Cynthia Bergsbaken, Perceptive
Blogger & Reiki in the Prairie LLC.
Post a Comment
Thanks for your positive feedback.